Thursday, November 09, 2006
- Reforming the USN&WR law school rankings
- A bibliometric manifesto
- Three deans
- Talent versus character
- The folklore of rankings
- The utility law teacher
- The South Carolina bar exam scandal
Swamp Fox news
The controversy is not going away
- Counter-Preferential Choice, Shirking, and Moneyla...
- A MoneyLaw anthem for law school reform?
- Small Ball, the Dead Zone of Entrepreneurship, and...
- Rien de grand sans l'université
- Ethics Lite
- Should Schools Opt Out of Rankings?
- Academia's loneliest hour is High Noon
- The Pedagogy of Creative Problem-Solving for Lawye...
- Making Nice, Knowing Better, Doing Nothing
- What Now, Gallaudet (part II)?