Thursday, April 12, 2007
It's not pretty, but it's over at Legal Profession Blog. And somehow I managed to bring Wittgenstein into the discussion.
- Reforming the USN&WR law school rankings
- A bibliometric manifesto
- Three deans
- Talent versus character
- The folklore of rankings
- The utility law teacher
- The South Carolina bar exam scandal
Swamp Fox news
The controversy is not going away
- Wonderful comment
- 17 U.S.C. § 107
- On Assessing Student "Quality"
- How to Tell If You Have An Unhealthy Faculty
- Chisel me Elmo
- Sorry, Brian--you can't measure student "quality" ...
- Five Degrees of Coastal Bias
- Leiter's Top 40 Law Schools by Student Quality
- Another Take on the USNWR Reputation Data - Lawyer...