Moneylaw co-contributor and blog entrepreneur Paul Caron turned fifty today. More on this, and an explanation of the graphic, at Legal Profession Blog.
Friday, July 27, 2007
- Reforming the USN&WR law school rankings
- A bibliometric manifesto
- Three deans
- Talent versus character
- The folklore of rankings
- The utility law teacher
- The South Carolina bar exam scandal
Swamp Fox news
The controversy is not going away
- ABA v. USN&WR on "Employment at 9 Months" Data
- Bricks-and-Mortar Academia v. Virtual Blogosphere:...
- Finishing first in academic horseraces
- The Folklore of Rankings: Games, Morals and the Ef...
- Robert Morse's Four Favorite Law School Rankings B...
- Z-Scores in Model of 2008 USN&WR Law School Rankin...
- Crossing the River
- Model of 2008 USN&WR Law School Rankings
- Comfortably metrotextual
- USN&WR to Change Employment Measure