Remember, not everybody raises their hand in class.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
I'm not as big a fan as Jim of animations, but feel that it's time that some concern be shown for those who might struggle to stare down the cynics.
- Reforming the USN&WR law school rankings
- A bibliometric manifesto
- Three deans
- Talent versus character
- The folklore of rankings
- The utility law teacher
- The South Carolina bar exam scandal
Swamp Fox news
The controversy is not going away
- So you want to go to law school?
- Where Partners Come From: Finding the Brass Ring
- Point Counter-Point
- More on UF Rent Boy Kerfluffle
- Tenure, Academic Freedom, Broadcasting, and Bill I...
- Shameless self-promotion.
- Elite Relief
- New school
- The Soccer Plan for Law Professors
- Public Law School Faculty Salaries