Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Glad to Be Here

That was a staggering introduction. My co-editors at Legal Profession Blog, the incredibly accomplished Alan Childress (Tulane Law School; Visiting Professor, GW) and Mike Frisch (Georgetown), and I have been trying to create an interesting mix of substance, academic perspective, insight into the practice, law and society issues, and ethical and disciplinary regulation. Please visit us over there.

Every once in a while, I get this incredible impulse to blog on a matter that even I can't figure out how to link back to the legal profession (I managed to get in something on my beloved-but-until-this-season-long-downtrodden Detroit Tigers, right). Jim Chen has been kind enough to offer another forum, and as to those particular exercises in random thinking, Alan and Mike are just as happy, I think, to have them somewhere else.

In fact, I see that Jim has posted something over on Jurisdynamics about The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins, and I'll be back with a response some time in the next few days! That's scary, because Jim is really smart, and I'm . . . well, not as smart as Jim.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, I'm looking forward to reading your posts on Money Law, and you certainly have earned more than the usual 15 minutes of blogfame. (And no, your coeditors do not worry about whether you stay "on topic.") Please do save the quadrant-matrix theory of everything for us, though. Viewing the photo just below yours reminds me that I am glad to be the Bill to your Ted, which I guess makes Mike George Carlin. Just keep in mind that in some alternative universe -- possibly the one in which Gil earned became the Yale Professor at Stirling Law School -- the actor who played Bill wound up with all the good roles. Woooaaa.

10/24/2006 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home