I am pleased to announce the University of Louisville's Legal Research Paper Series on SSRN. For details, visit my story at The Cardinal Lawyer.
Friday, November 02, 2007
- Reforming the USN&WR law school rankings
- A bibliometric manifesto
- Three deans
- Talent versus character
- The folklore of rankings
- The utility law teacher
- The South Carolina bar exam scandal
Swamp Fox news
The controversy is not going away
- 28-3 A Landslide Victory
- Google Law School Rankings
- Automatic No Votes
- Where Are the "Blawg" Reactions?
- Law 2.0
- Announcing the University of Louisville Law Facult...
- Quote of the Day: Don't Complain (Too Much) If Yo...
- The theme song for recruiting and U.S. News season...
- The path of the law (professor)
- Transfer Students