Friday, April 01, 2011

Pants Up

I am sincerely sorry if the last post on this blog somehow spelled the end of any contributions. To try and make up for it, I want to try to get those pants pulled back up. The problem is that it is probably only a wishful thinking pants up. One of the things that stood out in the US News and World Report rankings this year was the decline of the University of Missouri Law School. I have tried unsuccessfully to determine the exact factors causing this decline and the limited information I could find suggests they were mainly financial. Nevertheless, here's what I would like to believe: Their ranking fell because they refused to game the system AND in the aftermath they did not fire their dean. Plus, in the prisoner's delimma world of gaming the system, that school's risk taking will be followed by others. I do not know if that is true but, if so, a big Pants Up to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home