Justice Antonin Scalia, a meticulous judicial craftsman? Don't believe the hype. Jurisdynamics has excoriated Justice Scalia for pandering to creationists. And now Ratio Juris trashes Justice Scalia for muffing the rules of baseball. The upshot? Antonin Scalia is one of the most careless jurists ever to sit on the Supreme Court.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
- Reforming the USN&WR law school rankings
- A bibliometric manifesto
- Three deans
- Talent versus character
- The folklore of rankings
- The utility law teacher
- The South Carolina bar exam scandal
Swamp Fox news
The controversy is not going away
- Glad to Be Here
- Jeff Lipshaw joins MoneyLaw
- The Matrix
- What would a "fresh" 1L curriculum look like?
- Douglas Berman joins MoneyLaw
- Disinterested Law School Rankings
- Wisdom from whatever source derived
- Does Google Apply Moneyball Principles in Hiring?
- The Gambler
- Grades, Courses, and Capture