Thursday, December 07, 2006
- Reforming the USN&WR law school rankings
- A bibliometric manifesto
- Three deans
- Talent versus character
- The folklore of rankings
- The utility law teacher
- The South Carolina bar exam scandal
Swamp Fox news
The controversy is not going away
- MoneyLaw Exclusive: Law Professors Debate Using D...
- MoneyLaw, Faculty Hiring, and the Retention of Law...
- Applying MoneyLaw principles to scholarly works
- Reading Resumes
- Does MoneyLaw Apply More to Plaintiff's Trial Lawy...
- For-profit legal education . . . and what it teach...
- Dueling banjos over "I wish it would rain"
- Welcome to PrivilegeLaw
- Law School Ranking by Membership in American Acade...
- The problem of intellectual drabness, from soup to...